Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Phew...Finally Done...Mostly!

Lo so many days ago, with one of my last posts, I mentioned we were building a room out of our screened in porch. Well, for the most part, we are FINISHED!!!!! Everyone in the house is excited about our "media room", with the exception of our gun-shy, thunder storm-shy, siren-shy chocolate lab. Tanner used that screened in porch as his haven for when he heard guns, thunder or sirens...all of which he is terrified. As a matter of fact, he was the main reason for us closing in the porch. After repairing the screen three times, only to have Tanner jump through it during the next storm, we finally just cut a whole big enough for him to fit through. So for the last 5 years, that porch has been a dog sanctuary. Needless to say, because of my "love" of dogs, (i hope you noted the hint of sarcasm in that statement), I finally had all I could stand! So we are now enjoying our media in a nice, cozy, dog-free zone!



No comments: