For those 2 or 3 individuals who might actually read this blog from time to time, I apologize for being away for so long. It seems that the month of April and now May have been absolutely swamped with activity. School and after-school activities have abounded and then on top of all of that, we are turning a screened-in back porch into a sunroom. So in all of my spare time from work, school, church, etc...I have been supervising an addition onto our home. I am excited, however, in the fact that we are nearing completion. Painting, (which I am doing in my other spare time), flooring and finishing the electrical/sound system is all we have left. Of course, the rest of my house and yard have suffered the consequences of neglect while all of this has gone on, so I am a little overwhelmed at the moment.

However, as I said in my title, "I'm Back...But I'm Taking Another Break Today", I am going to play golf with my brother, M, from Memphis,TN. I used to play about 2-3 times per week BK (Before Kids) and absolutely loved it! Now, I get to play maybe once a year and my favorite partner is my brother. I only get to see him 2-3 times a year and we like to spend one day of that on the golf course. So for my Mother's Day gift to MYSELF...18 holes of pure bliss. So I will go totally against my grain today and put aside the much-needed work that needs to be done around here and head to the links.

On a little more serious note, please go to
this blog called Section 303 and see true Americanism and Patriotism in action...I love it and it gives me hope to read stories such as this...
No comments:
Post a Comment