Wednesday, February 24, 2010

momyourthebomb.com

My kids leave little love notes around the house quite often for me. But I must admit one of the most recent ones really struck a chord with me. Because our car is really nasty right now, most anything can be penned in the dirt that has permeated the outside (and inside). As I was going down the road the other day, I saw in my rearview mirror a comment my sweet daughter had rubbed on the back windshield...



I just hope she always feels that I'm the bomb...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've always been the bomb girl! I'm sure it felt good to think that your daughter thinks so too. :) Glad I found this blog today. Now I might can keep up with you a little better. Your family is beautiful by the way. You should check out Chris' blog (chrishardy.org) when you have some of that free time. Tell Dathan thanks for posting. ttyl.Traci