Anyone who occasionally reads my blog and D's blog over at Sojourn will notice the friendly banter we have over our animals. I prefer to subscribe to the idea that dogs are just plain stupid. We have a dog and I've just got to tell you...he's not real bright. He's sweet and all, but barks at his shadow and darkness. D feels sorry for him and has decided he has vision problems...ha...dogs are just not real bright. Now, I prefer our precious cat Angel (D has referred to her as "that other animal that lives at our house" or the Angel "of death"). She is highly intelligent, she doesn't stink and she keeps the rodent, lizard and bird population at almost zero around these parts. But I won't go on and on about the positive attributes of the feline species. I will let the video below simply tell it all...I rest my case...
Peace...
No comments:
Post a Comment