Thursday, September 3, 2009

Under Construction...




If anyone actually reads this and would be wondering why I haven't been blogging lately...well, I am in the process of painting both of my kids bedrooms. So all of my time off from work is spent with 'paint brush in hand" as opposed to computer in hand! Painting and getting a new look was a Christmas present from last year...so I figured I better 'get on it dog gone it'! Hopefully I will be back in the blogging world in a week or so!

2 comments:

georgiamom said...

Surely, you are not still painting...

Robin said...

As a matter of fact, I just finished painting some stripes in Aa room about an hour ago! Hey, when you have 1/2 day off each week, it takes a while!! I don't like too much more! I wish I would have taken some before pix so I could post before and after...but it was a nice thought...