Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Finally...I'm Done...For Now...

Phew...Finally I am back with the "mostly" finished product of my kid's rooms! Yes, Georgia Mom, I have been painting this whole time...in between working and school! I've still got to paint each one's bathroom...but that seems like a piece of cake compared to what I just did. The kid's liked their rooms (belated Christmas presents) and that's all that matters to me. Ab wanted purple and Aa wanted red..as you will see, all that Aa got was his first guitar (red) hung on the wall!! I just couldn't bring myself to painting a bedroom red! We are still waiting on Aa's desk to come in and a couple of things for the wall and his room will be complete...for now anyway! I've got a chair coming for Ab's room and a couple things for her wall as well!! I can't wait to be totally FINISHED!!!

1 comment:

georgiamom said...

Ummmm....ok....I was thinking like a one coat of semi-gloss. Their rooms look AWESOME!!!!!! Will you come to my house next?